GORESAN SEORANG AMATIR

Sabtu, 03 Desember 2022

Pleased Me

The blue moon just came out from its hiding
Told my soul has been freed
Shed away my numb

Could u hear the loud of crickets?
Saying you can fly away

But dont be happy

Your'e lost now

In the night where wind warm you up
While the scent of poppies smells better than rose
When the sight is blind as itself

The moment I realize that im saying I love you
Without even say any single word of love
You just didn't realize it yet
When i call your name it means i like you

I’ll fight for it till then
The moment where I could confess my feeling

Our destiny isn't a coincidence
The day we met and i fell
I know that god make a great way for me to know you
Your existence just like the night sky i really adore 

3rd  December 2022

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar